Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Looking for Models for new projects

COPPFILMS is looking for female models for upcoming photo shoots and print projects in the new year.

I have begun to pursue photography as a sideline hobby as well as an adjunct to the film making and need to find new models to help create artistic series of work. Some will be simply advertising for film shows we have coming up around town, but others will be full blown art/ photo shoots ranging in content from dark nightmarish art style to light-hearted fun pin up or even combination of the two.

I am looking for female models of all body types, complexions, hair color, what have you. I want to be as creative as possible and not be limited from the outset. I want to be inspired and inspire to make good art. Experience is not necessary, though certainly doesn't hurt either. So if you are interested please feel free to contact me and send over a picture or two with a description of yourself. Check out the galleries on the Coppfilms.weebly.com site for some of my past work.

I am however looking for people close enough to my area to make travel easier. So Dayton, Columbus, Cincinnati, even Eastern Indiana or Northern Kentucky would be best.

Lets make some really cool art together!

Contact me if your are interested at
coppfilms@gmail.com
Andy C.

No comments:

Post a Comment